• We dispatch all our products within 48 hours once payment has been received and cleared (though the vast majority of orders are shipped on the same, or next, business day).
• Products are shipped from one or a combination of five warehouses across Australia.
• Estimated delivery time: for most products is 1-2 days within major cities and generally 1-4 working days Australia wide.
• Delivery Companies: Our products are shipped via APD, Couriers Please, AAE/Star Track Express, Toll IPEC, Foxline, GO Logistics, FastWay, DHL, and more…
• Products must be returned within 7 Days upon establishing an agreement that a purchased product must be returned.
• Any returned products must be packed properly and must arrive in good condition at the delivery location specified, at the buyers expense (except for dead-on-arrival products), but we will cover the cost for products that we ship back to you.
• Exchange will be determined based upon the returned products arrival condition.
• We always reserve the right to decide if a return is valid or invalid.
We will provide refunds or exchanges if you:
- change your mind; or
- purchased the wrong product
* a re-stocking fee may of 15% may apply if deemed payable by our wholesale partner
We regretfully can’t assist if any of the following are true:
- damage to a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
- no proof of purchase is provided.
…though if you have an issue that requires returning an item, let us know and we’ll help if we can.
Manufacturers Warranty Policy:
Before any manufacturer’s warranty claim, consumers are requested to make sure the product is:
• Not affected by being used incorrectly or in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn’t reasonably expect the product to perform.
• Not disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, there needs to be proof that the product has failed.
• Not reduced in value by delay on the customer’s part. Customers should bring faults to our attention soon after they occur.
We are not a manufacturer or authorized service centre, therefore it is highly recommended that customers contact the manufacturer’s technical support directly for any troubleshooting or technical support advice before you return the product to us for a warranty claim. Some of these manufacturer provided support services are free and may provide you expert technical advice. If the product is deemed faulty, in many cases, a tech support case number is assigned.
This can expedite the warranty process when lodging a warranty claim with us or directly with the manufacturer.
Some manufacturers provide onsite or pickup and delivery services as is most common with warranty services for notebooks and LCD monitors. These direct manufacturer services, in general, allow for a quicker turnaround of warranty claims.
Due to the Privacy Act, we cannot apply for a warranty claim on the customer’s behalf directly with the manufacturer.
Please note: The actual manufacturer’s warranty process may vary for different manufacturers and/or suppliers, so we cannot provide an accurate time frame of how long the process will take for a particular product in the first instance. Status updates are provided once further information is received from the manufacturers, their service centre or agents.
We also reserve the right to apply any service fees for any warranty claims to cover all costs incurred including inbound & return freight, supplier/manufacturer service fees etc if the returned product is found to be not covered by warranty, warranty has expired, or no fault is found or the item was physically damaged.